Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ball Don't Lie's Around the NBA Daily 2012-2013 Edition
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 09:49 PM   #92 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjjs View Post
There are so many good players now - I don't know who any of them are. Tamika Catching is playing like LeBron - and some girl named Augustus just made one of the most ridiculous around the back dribbles in transition - about as good as you'll see in the nba.

As I type this a ridiclous around the back - back-door pass.

The quality of basketball in the WNBA has become really really good. It used to be a few stars on each team and the rest of them had a hard time making open layups. Those days are definitely over.
She's still around?? Dang... I remember seeing a bit of a Fever game from a few years back and she definitely seemed to have some skills. Yolanda Griffith used to impress me back in the day too (I'm sure she's retired now though).

What ever happened to Chamique Holdsclaw? Jeez... I remember all the hype about her being "good enough to play in the NBA". From what I remember she wasn't even the best player in the WNBA. lulz.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote