Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Amanda Todd
Thread: Amanda Todd
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 09:59 PM   #22 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

I would say I spent 90% of my first four years of high school depressed and a good majority avoiding certain people. And maybe with each year removed from high-school I forget about how bad the situation really was, but I can't help but think now how much of it was internal and how many friendships were probably actually available if I wasn't so selective. You get older and the pressures felt in high school really evaporate to a certain degree.

I don't think her situation was really as bad as it was in her own head. She clearly had some serious depression going on, and in addition to changing schools, and going to therapy, she really would of benefited from somebody stepping up and taking away her Facebook.

When a girl sleeps with another girl's BF in high-school, fights happen. I don't think the whole school was against her like she made it out to be in her own head.

Their was probably a good number of people in the school who thought the asshole posting her picture was just that, a huge asshole for doing so.

I don't think it's productive blaming 15 year olds for the death of a 15 year old who had mental sickness. It's a delicate situation.
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote