Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What would Jose get as a FA?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Metallikid
threes and free throws

Representing:

3/15 sounds about right. He's a known quantity in the NBA and plenty of teams would be happy to have him - especially the ones with deep pockets. The only concerning fact is that Thriller is right, almost every team in the NBA either has a better starter, someone they're giving the keys to be the future PG, just traded for a borderline starting guard or are in our division. The only teams left that are plausible to me, at least before the season starts, are Sacramento, Orlando, New Orleans, Minnesota (maybe with Rubio out a while) or Detroit. And I don't know what we would want or they would be willing to trade for him. I would not do it for a second rounder even if it meant keeping him the whole season and risk losing him for nothing. Even our of those five teams the only players I would want and could conceivably get in a near swap would be Aaron Brooks, Arron Afflalo or Rodney Stuckey.

Long story short, Jose's going to be here forever.
Metallikid is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote