Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Davis switching up his personality
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
Acie
landry fields forever

Administrator

Representing:
Default Davis switching up his personality

Quote:
Ed Davis displayed a new side of his game while Terrence Ross showed he could play at the NBA level — the two were bright spots of the Toronto Raptors' intrasquad game Saturday.

Davis scored 14 points and grabbed 12 rebounds to lead his white team 67-62 over the black squad, on an afternoon that was as much about giving back to basketball fans in the city as a proper game.

DeMar DeRozan led all scorers with 22 points, while Andrea Bargnani had 11 and Landry Fields scored 10.

Davis knocked down shots with confidence at the Halifax Metro Centre, capping what's been a strong five-day training camp for the third-year forward.

"It comes from coach," Davis said on his newfound confidence. "Just being around coach a lot this summer and him telling me he wants me to be a lot more aggressive. He needs me to score when I get the ball."

Davis said it's not a stretch for him to play with more aggression.

"I have been switching my personality up a little lately. It's starting to change my game a little," Davis said. "I have always been an outgoing person. This is more on the court. Just being more assertive and more aggressive when I'm out there."
http://www.680news.com/sports/articl...ntrasquad-game
Acie is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote