Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ed Davis smaller, but stronger
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 11:01 AM   #32 (permalink)
carp

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
A SF that isn't considered bad. lol

A bonified starting SF. Maybe we can get a Wilson Chandler type of SF + filler. Name me a starting SF in the league we can get for those two.
Increasing our payroll for the next several years would make me want to be sure we get better than WC..... Gallo would be great though, even Tyreke Evans, who is going to have a huge year and we're all going to be wishing we had done something sooner. I see Fields and Chandler on a comparable level. Decent, well rounded, but maybe that's what this team needs.... what do I know anyways.

I'm actually excited to see if Kleiza looks any more mobile two years out from microfracture. McGuire also seems like he's going to be a good end of bench guy.... so his battle with Acy and Ed should heat up for who gets kept and who is gone. One of those guys is either coming up with a mysterious injury pre-season or will be gone. Ed better have a good preseason, it's getting even more crowded.

Tyreke would be great.... he'd be so much cheaper to get than Gay and he could be a beast 6th man.
carp is offline   Boss Key Wife Key