Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RaptorsForum Roll Call - Come in and let us get to know you better!
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:21 AM   #170 (permalink)
DSWC
only wearing black until something darker comes along

Representing:

I've been a member here for years - and other boards for many years too, but realized I had never filled this out...so here goes:

1) Age: Old enough
2) Born: London, ON
3) Hometown: Calgary, AB
4) What are your ethnic roots? I'm a mutt, with some English, French, Greek, Native, Scottish, etc. But I'm fluorescent white to look at.
5) Favorite All time Raptors: Alvin Williams, JYD, Vince - pre-quitting days.
6) Favorite Current Raptors: Lowry, Valanciunas, ACY!
7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Durant, Steve Nash
8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Whoever is playing the Raptors (minus the Thunder)
9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Don't "HATE" anybody, but a lot of players get under my skin. Mostly selfish players who just don't get it, or who have a sense of entitlement.
10) Favorite Raptors moment: Live games. Raptors' playoff wins
11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Ray Lewis!
12) Other messageboard handles: DSWC, DSWC1 (my initials)
13) Who would star in the movie of your life? Justin Timberlake
14) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Loved the Bulls when I was younger - Jordan days
15) Favorite Flicks: Too many to list. Zoolander, Garden State, March of the penguins, Inception, Zombieland, We bought a zoo
16) Music preference: I'm all over the map musically. From Punk to Metal to Rap to Electronic and everything in between. Trying my best not to be a music snob.
17) Beverage preference: Chocolate milk!
18) If you could be anyone for day, who would it be? I like being me.
19) Assume you're still single (if you're currently not), celeb wise who would you date? pre-crazy Lindsay Lohan, or Adriana Lima.
DSWC is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote