Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Rock Climbing
Thread: Rock Climbing
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Toby
a nacho hound

Representing:

I'm too fat, I got into Felton's stash. But I really used to enjoy a little rock climbing. I got into one hairy predicament on a solo stoner act at Paulina Peak, Oregon. I just went across the face, all lateral, no big deal. Then I looked up and saw a small iron plaque bolted to the mountain about 80 feet above me. So I figured, I'm already hear, just bust up there and check out what it says. "In memory of some lady...... "
Oops, kind've froze me for a second. Looked around, sure enough, hooks all over the place, I'm supposed to be on a rope. Made the journey to the other side a little weird. I was almost to the other side, when my sister screamed that there was a rattle snake where I was headed. I had 2 choices, go back the way I came, or get bit by a rattler and fall off this sucker. So I started screaming the F bomb very loud, while I scrambled all the way back across the cliff face I was on.

The route I took is up near the top of the mountain on the left side of this photo.
Toby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote