Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Golf
Thread: Golf
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 07:49 AM   #80 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

I only play golf once a year - but when I do - I play at the most exclusive golf course in Canada.

Redtail Golf Course - Top 100 Golf Courses of Canada

Quote:
They send invitations annually to a select group of around 100 golfers - Sean Connery is one - to become "Members of the Round Table" at Redtail.

Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II stayed in one of the cottages on the property during a Canadian visit so that too is an indication of the Redtail exclusivity.
Redtail St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
The course involved surprisingly little earth movement with the result that it proved relatively inexpensive to build. In 1991, it cost 2.2million Canadian dollars or just over 1,000,000 to build including a full irrigation system and a vast dam for irrigation water storage. It is a sum which many find hard to believe, but it is a vivid example of how world class courses can be built for sensible sums in this age of relentlessly spiralling construction costs.
Quote:
"There's not a place like it"
"It's simple rather than cosmetic, with lots of undulation, trees and a variety of wildlife"
Sean Connery
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key