Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - SN: Raptors on the cusp?
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 12:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
Luckedout
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
The controversy is in the meddling. The coach needs to be able to honestly decide who plays where and when and not try to force extra minutes here and there to satisfy a guy that looks like he's being demoted. You start doing that and the coach loses a good chunk of credibility and the gains made in the culture get lost. This line about sharing time is just ridiculous. It will sort itself out over time, and whatever works best as to improving the chances of winning will be what happens. The coach will decide on that based on player performances, and everyone will stand by that and work hard to win. Nothing more needs to be said. The fact that Bryan thinks more does need to be said is a very bad omen.
I highly doubt Coach Casey is going to play players to make them happy or make BC happy or whatever, he'll play to win, he did that last year. I think he's just talking about playing them together now because a) its a definite possibility and b) to appease the media and Jose fans.

but Jose is our back up pg, Lowry is our starter i dont see any controversy.
Luckedout is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote