Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - SN: Raptors on the cusp?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummond so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LX View Post
Ok. I officially despise all this talk about Jose and Lowry being on the court together. It's like it's been decided already in order to placate Jose. To me that means there s already a pg controversy. You put the best guys on the court to win games. You don't fiddle with rotations to placate. That is going to fuck over the whole change in the culture. I'm sure Jose will have nights where he gets a good load of minutes. And if he can truly make it work playing alongside Lowry, then great, but all this fucking talk like it will happen no matter what, when it's not exactly worked with Jose and anyone else, is just one horrible déjà vu. Stop making it sound like it's a positive rather than the problem that it obviously is you lying piece of shit. Handle this properly and don't put it on the coach to look like an ass.
Well, you knew this was going to happen. I mean we've all seen this movie before. I said this over the summer, there is no avoiding a 3rd PG controversy. And the only way to get away from it is trading Jose. He sees himself as the starter and on many teams he would be but BC didn't give up a lottery pick, say that Lowry was our PG of the future who is getting the keys to the car just to have him coming off the bench. Casey wanted added toughness and we went out and got one of the toughest best defensive PG in the NBA so if he doesn't start all season if healthy (even if he gets off to a slow start to the season) then i throw my hands up tbh and i have to question what we're really trying to accomplish here.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote