Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Hoopsworld Raptors season preview
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 02:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
wchoi213
from Toronto

Raps-on-Fire

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LET'S GO RAPTORS!!!!! View Post
Chicago may be without Rose but they have an excellent system in place and will make the playoffs. Great head coach.

5th?????? For the raps to get 5th everyone on the team would have to play to the best of their abilities, live up to their potential, no injuries, consistent play and many other teams would have to have many injuries, not be consistent and underperform.

I think raps will end up 8th - 11th.
I agree they have great coach, but I do not agree with "excellent system" when the biggest key player is out for injury. I highly doubt if Kirk will get back in his shape from 4-5 years ago (when he used to be above avg PG).

Look at their roster WITHOUT Rose:

Kirk-Rip-Deng-Boozer-Noah, backed up by M.Teague-Bellinelli-Radman-Gibson-Nazr..

With healthy Rose, we can't compete against them for sure, but without Rose, we are definitely better team than Bulls regardless of who is coaching Bulls.. (ofc, if our head coach was Triano, I can't say this...)

Also, I still can't imagine the OLD,OLD,(and really OLD) Celtics and Ace-less Hawks having ranked ahead of us in Regular season.

Let Miami-Indiana-Phillis-Nets score the top 4, but we can compete for 5th seed.
wchoi213 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote