Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Most exciting young team to watch?!
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 07:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
zxcvbn193
is pounding the rock! (Edit)

Representing:
Default Most exciting young team to watch?!

I'm just a simple basketball fan that loves this game and as a basketball fan of course I'm going to watch NBA. Now I haven't really saw a thread like that this pre-season so I'll give it a shot. ''Who do you think will be a most exciting young team to watch this year?'' I'd say there are few including some like:
Raptors,
Wizards,
Wolfes,
Cavs,
Rockets,
Kings,
Blazers.
Other.
I listed these teams that didn't made the Play-Off's, got high draft picks and are in rebuilding mode or midway trough it. So if I have to choose 3 it would be.

3)If healthy, Wolfe's can finally do something worthy and at least finally make the play-off's. Ricky Rubio had an impressive start and became an double-double machine, with another double-double machine in Kevin Love, they have a potential to take Wolfe's to another level, well at least lead the team to the long awaited playoffs.

2) Second would be the raptors, as we got a really young team in which young players are getting much playing time, which is good. I really hope that comparing to last season Amir's DD's and Ed Davis numbers and efficiency will grow up. Also we got two new rookies T.Ross and JV, which I can't wait to see on the court. Kleiza & Bargnani has something to prove if they are looking forward to set they'r future in Toronto and of course, new signing's in L.Fields and K.Lowry should give positive results. I'm not sure if we are making PO's this season, but I hope so! Let's go Raps!

1) Sorry guys, some of you may agree, some of you may not, but for me the most interesting young team is going to be Rockets(don't ban me). They might have 10 PF's no vet's at all, but with K.McHale I think they can do a lot this season. If not make the playoffs, then to show they'r potential to everyone, as I really hope they do that. They ''Rocked'' in the summerleague with 5 new rookies and was I think the most exciting team to watch. They have a very young and talented core and reminds me OKC. a bit. They got Lin as they'r PG and Asik as they'r Center and they run the floor well.

Now I created this thread, because as I said, I'm just a fan and it would be interesting to see or what people thinks we stand comparing to the other young teams. In those teams I listed I see Raptors as a 2-3 option.
  Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote