Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Sheridan's power rankings (roflmao)
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 08:57 PM   #12 (permalink)
LX
effin' ineffable

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOG View Post
It's not impossible for Raps to be worse, but highly unlikely imo. If rookies are not going to be all that great they will still be good enough to play bench minutes with Caldy feeding them. Bargs will hopefully stay healthy, Fields, DD, Ed and Kleiza should be better than last year. Plus upgrade at PG, i think too many things would have to go wrong for us to be worse than last year
Again though, and it's Jeff that has mislead in this regard so I don't blame you, this is a snapshot of the rankings as of now, not a prediction of where they end up. These rankings change from week to week. I could easily see this team being worse than last season in the first week, maybe right up through the first month.

And Orlando could easily look better than us during that timespan, considering they will have a whole different set of expectations. It's going to be much easier for them to over-achieve, and much harder for the Raptors from last season since there will be so much more on their collective plate, and they are going to need further moves to be able to properly take it all on.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key