Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RaptorsHQ: Breaking down some of the new players (video)
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Another review here. Who is doing these? I don't know who they are, is this a website or a blog or something?

it would seem that just about anyone is able to claim expertise now that the internet is so easy to use. Listening to a fan "break down" NBA players can be good, if you are listening to something quickly about some late second rounder and you basically just want the bare bones, but an NBA player.... I dunno.

This dude basically articulates all the crap we read on twitter, message boards, and other fan based sources very well. He manages to mimic what he see's on NBATV or NBA or whatever he grew up watching and re-feeds his audience with everything they have already posted or seen posted a dozen times already. I get nothing tangible from these video's, they teach me zero, and frankly, I think they are inaccurate.

I think it would be cool to have a thread for our own Board members to do the same thing, I think you'd see just as good, and in many cases with some of the people here, much better offerings, from an originality standpoint anyhow. These other dudes.... meh, I can do without um, it isn't homegrown on this site as far as I know so it isn't fun, and from an expertise angle, its pretty much meh to me, I can google these guys and read actual NBA professional break downs that aren't anywhere near as biased and uninformed.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote