Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Bargnani's Impressive Defense
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #16 (permalink)
rapsmannn
Jonas needs minutes

Representing:

Bargs had a great season last year. When Bargs came back from injury in a season where there is a game every other day it's difficult to get your game back. But if u take note of the last 7 games he played he put goo stats up. Media and fans say he only had 13 good games don't know what there talking about. I don't know why it bothers me when media members say that.

they should know better they get paid to watch games, to me it seems like amateur hour when they only say he had 13 games in the early season and went back to Bargs of the past

when we all know he was never healthy again for the season, came back after a long lay off, got criticized for taking time off to heal which in it self is ridiculous becuase if it was antoher player they would have never heard that,

like i said look back at his last 7 games before his injury finally made him limp off the court,

that type of injury is sneaky, you don't heal it properly it could ruin a season or two

Last edited by rapsmannn; 08-26-2012 at 02:42 AM.
rapsmannn is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote