Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - university electronic
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:
Default university electronic

So I'm starting out in university, first year, ted rogers. I want to transition into electronic note taking because, well, I hate the regular mode. Now, since I'm not going into science or engineering, etc, formulas won't be a problem and won't come up too much. If anything, I'll have a paper out, ready incase anything comes up.

Now, I have a fantastic laptop, but the only problem is, well, it's massive. 17 inch screen, and just heavy. I love it, it's a sony, but whenever I had to take it to school my back would ache, and I want to be able to take my electronic to uni every day as I'll be spending most of my day there.

Since I would like to take notes with it, I would need a keyboard, and some note taking software, be it microsoft, or whatever else.

So what would you recommend, with the specifications I just gave. a net book, ultra book, tablet with blue ray keyboard? or any other options really. I know microsoft is coming out with a tablet that's an inbetween of a tablet and ultra book, and it has a built in keyboard, and what not, and it's fantastic from the sounds of it, but it's not coming out until christmas apparantly, and that would probably be in the states. I don't want my entire first year to be spent waiting on it.

thanks
pzabby is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote