Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Heat - Darko - Maybe
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 10:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity View Post
In all seriousness, I think this would be a very good pick up for the Heat. They just need to keep him under control. He certainly makes more sense than Blatche.
I'm not sure what you mean by under control but I do agree, Darko would be a very interesting pickup if he decides to go to the Heat. At 7', still only 27 and an unselfish player, Darko can still contribute respectably on the defensive end. Would also free up Bosh. Regardless of what Riley says, Howard to the Lakers will most undoubtedly encourage the Heat to get a true center - a player with some height and strength to pester Howard, I'm certainly not implying he's a true counter as no one in the league can truly counter Howard - not Bosh either though he's had some limited success.

Darko, Bosh, LBJ, Wade, Allen would be a more balanced line to counter the Lakers Howard, Pau, MWP, Kobe, Nash. Im comparing potential top lines of those teams as IMO if those two teams stay healthy, they will be in the finals next year. Most likely it will come down to the bench and who's producing at that time.
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote