Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NBA.com: Summer report card
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #7 (permalink)
LX
present minded

In the Paint

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
I like how he isn't hyping up Lowry as much as some have on here. Staying grounded is very nice, though hopefully we'll be able to see some young guys emerge this year beyond what should be reasonably expected.
I don't remember anyone saying he was an All-Star. There was one post expressing the thought that he could be an occasional selection. And this dude didn't watch all of 4 years of problematic defense, otherwise he'd probably be full of the "hype" himself. Grounded? Who amongst us hasn't been ground down to nothing at this point? I still think they need to know they have a sure-fire core in place, but damn, I'm hoping to see that by the time the trade deadline comes, one way or another, or else see some over-achievement that allows them until next summer. I expect to see a two-steps forward, one step back sort of season, but a lot more clarity. The possibility of any kind of clarity at this point excites me a great deal. Slam that as hype if you want, but it is not.
LX is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote