Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Over/Under on the Big 4
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thought View Post
if you could separate your personal vendetta against each guy from the basketball acumen of each guy, you'd realize that although they might be pricks (save for Stevie) the potential chemistry from the fit of their individual skills is fucking undeniable.

Personally I'm just excited to watch this team play basketball because in my opinion it's as close to a perfectly constructed basketball team as you're gonna get (save for some weak defense at the top, which in the end I don't think will hurt them too much).
kobe and artest?.......
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key