Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jose Calderon's Olympic thread
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:31 PM   #12 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Chris Paul

25 mins
7.6 points
3 rebs
0 ft attemps
6 assists (on a team that is shooting a trillion percent from everywhere)

Just to put it in perspctivge for you Jackals. I have no idea why you can't just accept things as they are. Jose is a fantastic player, not the best by a long shot, but toitally a guy you can have on your team and feel good at that position. Most people NOT on this board feel this way. Your angst and fanaticism has gotten the best of you over the year, and why not, they have been hard years, but continually berating a good player is pathetic, it really is.

As for Lowry, listen, if he's better, awesome, I wannna constantly see my team improve, but why the fuck is it impossible to have a player be better without having to rip the shit out of the other. Calling the guy "ok for a back up" is silly.

The guy, as it sits not until next year is your starting PG, and tries hard for your team, sticks up for his team and basically is an all round positive influence on your favourite franchise, try cheering for the guy a little. Worst he will do in the future for this franchise is a) play in a really great tandem with Lowry, b) participate in a trade that will get you a very nice up0grade where its needed. BOTH are positive scenario's and both will make you happy.

So really, why all the hate and nonsense?? Its been for months now, years even, and it has NEVER been deserved on his end.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote