Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RaptorsForum Roll Call - Come in and let us get to know you better!
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 06:12 PM   #54 (permalink)
you dont know me
is pounding the rock!

you still dont know me

Representing:

since TO just did it, i might as well now too.
and ill answer each one unlike what i did at the ebs board.

1) Age: 23
2) Born: Saudi Arabia
3) Hometown: Toronto, Ontario
4) What are your ethnic roots? Filipino, Chinese, Spanish
5) Favorite All time Raptors: Vince Carter (But I'm liking this new gangsta Bosh)
6) Favorite Current Raptors: BIG Bosh MAN!
7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Allen Iverson and Dirk Nowitzki
8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Currently, MIL. BUCKS and MIN. T'WOLVES because they strike me as very very boring cities.
9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Bruce Bowen
10) Favorite Raptors moment: Raptors/Sixers Eastern Semi Series (But I've got a good feeling about this season)
11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Tom Brady and Peyton Manning
12) Other messageboard handles: Sands
13) Who would star in the movie of your life? I'd want it to be Edward Norton, Leonardo DiCaprio, or Brad Pitt
14) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Bulls
15) Favorite Flicks: American History X, American Beauty, Fight Club, About a Boy, The Departed, 25th Hour, Clerks II, Dumb and Dumber
16) Music preference: Rock, Hip-Hop, Pop... pretty much anything that sounds good
17) Beverage preference: Water... yeah I'm boring.
18) If you could be anyone for a day, who would it be? Leonardo DiCaprio or Tom Brady
19) Assume you're still single (if you're currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Elisha Cuthbert
you dont know me is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote