Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Devlin's working cfl games
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #19 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapsmannn View Post
i find cfl difficult to watch,

i don't understand people who think the cfl is a better game to watch, there delusional,

the best quarterback right now couldn't start for the worst team in the nfl,

nfl is 4 down football, smash mouth but if you like offense it as that to, if you like defense they have that to

if your a fan of football especially the cfl, why would you want ot watch that when you got the nfl sunday, which turns out to best day of the week in sports,

another element is fantasy football, nfl brings fantasy to whole new level, if your not a fan of the nfl join a fantasy league and you'll know whats going down quick

must be a canadian thing, probably the same reason why most hockey fans hate basketball, there all guarded about hockey being the best sport in the world and canadians are the best at it, when someone says like this basketball there usually the first to hate on it

its a shame because i love basketball and hockey, if some people would open there eyes they would realize there is basketball revolution is going on, these kids that are coming up need to be apreciated for there hard work and talent

i get the feeling next time the mens basketball team makes in the olympics its going to be a big deal
Agreed. It's a shitty 8 team league that lacks talent. I can barely watch NFL football but the CFL in comparison is a joke.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote