Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RaptorsForum Roll Call - Come in and let us get to know you better!
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 12:10 PM   #169 (permalink)
Carlos Danger
and that's the bottom line, cause JV said so!!!

This is how U(jiri) do it

Representing:

A lot of answers that were surprising, mostly age wise. Never would have thought that DK was only 16/17 years old. Kirby is young too. Good to see some of us youngins have some sense and good posting skills.

Some of you are old as dirt

1) Age: 19
2) Born: Dartmouth, NS
3) Hometown: Cow Bay, NS
4) What are your ethnic roots? German on my grandfathers side, English on my grandmothers.
5) Favorite All time Raptors: I've been a "fan" for a long time, but I've just gotten into the Raptors heavily since around 2006. Bargnani or Rasho
6) Favorite Current Raptors: Ross/Val/Bargs
7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Kevin Durant
8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Miami Heat
9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? Kobe Bryant
10) Favorite Raptors moment: Right now baby! This is the beginning of a good era in Raptor's basketball
11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Chris Pronger.
12) Other messageboard handles: Shrum101, Ronnie Coleman
13) Who would star in the movie of your life? Brad Pitt
14) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? No one in particular, cheer for OKC currently as well.
15) Favorite Flicks: The Big Lebowski, LOTR trilogy, From Russia With Love
16) Music preference: All over the place.
17) Beverage preference: Diet Pepsi
18) If you could be anyone for day, who would it be? My cat. What a life he lives.
19) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Oh man, there's a few young up and comers in the adult film business I wouldn't mind seeing, but they aren't really celebs. Elizabeth Banks for sure
Carlos Danger is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote