Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Official: Howard to Lakers
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 03:03 AM   #105 (permalink)
Luckedout
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

There are few things in life i hate more than the lakers. but its hard to argue that Cupcake (lol i like the name so im gonna steal it for this post) cant do a good job of creating a good supporting cast for Howard when Mr. 81 points and Captain Canada (im still allowed to be a little bitter right?..) retire. I mean who wouldnt want to play along side the best center in the game in Los Angeles for one of the best teams in NBA history? it wont be a hard sell for Mitch Cupcake especially with cap room.

If him not signing with the Lakers has anything to do with him not wanting the pressure of having to measure up to the other great bigs that have worn the hideous combination of purple and gold then he is being a complete bitch and needs to realize that he is a professional athlete and thats what happens and any great player should welcome that and hope to do better even or at least feel confident enough that they can create their own legacy with that team.

All that said i hope he doesnt go to LA. i would love for him to end up somewhere random (not the bobcats tho...only cuz MJ fucked us over from getting a good center and id prefer him on the west) Although him starting the season in Orlando would be hilarious
Luckedout is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote