Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - In 3 years.
Thread: In 3 years.
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 11:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
Hate? HA, that's just funny since i don't hate either. Bargnani averaging 19/6 with better offense around him is just terrible isn't it?

So sensitive.

If you expect Lowry and Valanciunas to score with any significance some others numbers will suffer. Demar gets a lot of touches right now, that's now likely to change, so since he can't shoot 3's you expect him to score 20ppg? You expect Bargnani to also continue getting as many shots? In 3yrs if Lowry and Valanciunas are both still here they'll be pretty prominent in our offence and who knows who our SF will be because in 3yrs Fields contract will be coming off the books.

And Ross shot 39 FG% in summer league. Let's wait before we declare he'll be a 15-18 ppg scorer shall we.

If in 3yrs we have Lowry, Derozan, Bargnani, Valanciunas + SF (semi star?) do you think Derozan scores 18-20ppg? Need to be realistic dude, seriously. We're not going to have 4 20ppg scorers.
If the offence will mainly run through bargnani, as it did with bosh, with bargnani's evolution I can easily see him averaging Bosh like numbers, save the rebounds, in 3 years. Bosh was playing with talented players, and yet still averaged 23 ppg, would would you say is more talented, ON THE OFFENSIVE END?

I expect either ross or DD to be a 20 ppg scorer, and since ross isn't proven that he can, well neither is DD but he's much more proven, I can see DD being the one given second offensive option in which case, with three years of training, experience, and ref respect, I can see averaging 20 ppg.

since ross is a 3 point shooter, his points will come off less shots, so say he takes 10 shots a game, and makes 5 of them, I can see him averaging 15/game.

there you have it.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote