Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Amir, Davis and the PF position
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 10:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
bjjs
a baller

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
At the end of the season most suggested that one of Amir/Davis would have to go. Then we drafted Acy, another PF. Will BC make another move that includes one of the two main backups before the season begins? Will one of them be packaged with Jose at some point?

BC said during his press conference that he wants Davis backing up and pushing Bargnani, where does that leave Amir? If Gray is brought back and he shares minutes with Valanciunas, where does that leave Amir? He seems to be the odd man out but does Colangelo have plans on moving him or would there be more interest in Davis? It seems like there probably needs to be another move here, no?
I don't think Amir has been given a fair shake by the team - I hope I'm wrong and that he is starting next year. I really like his game and would like to see how he performs on a team that is competing. Despite a less then stellar season, he still had some high points like thoroughly outplaying and frustrating Kevin Love head to head.
bjjs is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote