Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Official: Howard to Lakers
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchCity View Post
No doubt he'd want to be with CLE over Orlando. I just know that Bynum has an ego and wants his own team. He thinks he deserves it too. On top of that, with his glass knees, he'd be stupid to leave $20 million on the table and not re-sign with Orlando if he were traded there. That's just my opinion. And if he went to Orlando, a couple years of rebuilding wouldn't be a complete waste. Bynum is just 24 years old.

And yes, the trade does seem to make sense for all parties involved.
I'm curious about that regarding Bynum...if it's a 3 team trade like this and Bynum goes to the Cavs wouldn't the Cavs receive his bird rights just like Orlando would if it was a straight trade between the Lakers/Magic? If the situation is better on the Cavs.....

You're right about the ego thing, however on the Cavs there is no Kobe keeping him in check. No way Irving stops Bynum taking the team over if that were the case. Getting Bynum away from Kobe might be a good thing. Also, regarding ego, how about resurrecting a team the LBJ devastated and then taking on LBJ for the next several years?

Last edited by DocHoliday99; 07-18-2012 at 05:59 PM.
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote