Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Craving human contact.
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2008, 08:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

What .... A TO sighting? .... you must be lost.

Overall to this point I'm very happy. My biggest concern is the lack of depth too. I think Roko will be fine as Jose's back-up eventhough he struggled to get the offense going on Saturday night, but with more games under his belt and following Jose's lead I think we'll be in great form come the New Year at the PG spot.

It's the wing players that are the crap shoot. Moon still looks uncomfortable out there on offense. I thought we'd see a new and improved version of Jamario, but outside of his decent defensive abilities he still camps out at the 3 point line looking to take three's. :mad:

I'd like to see more Kapono at this point. He showed opening night and the playoffs that he's instant offense. I'd like to see Sam run some more plays for Jason while out there by giving JO, Bargs and Bosh more looks in the post which will open up more opportunities for Kapono to do his thing from beyond the arc.

Good to see again TO .... try and make more frequent visits from here on out please.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key