Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Lowry vs Calderon
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 02:28 PM   #34 (permalink)
jeffb
is the baby faced assassin

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
but JO was a shadow of his former self.... I understand wanting change, but I'm not heralding Lowry as an untouchable, a franchise PG, a stud or a star. The difference he will make on this team over Jose will be negligible. It all depends on what talent we add not substitute for.
First of all, the difference he makes we simply don't know one way or the other. He has the potential to make a sizeable difference. Now it just depends on if he fits in Casey's system which I think he does, moreso than Jose. The love/hate for jose over the last three years has been astounding. A year ago this would be a different discussion to say the least.

Secondly, who has said he's a franchise player, stud or star? And as far as untouchable, again we'll have to wait and see but unless he because that stud, star nobody is untouchable. And that certainly applies to Jose as well who is even futher away from being a stud, star.

Ps: why bring up JO?

Last edited by jeffb; 07-09-2012 at 02:31 PM.
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote