Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Lowry vs Calderon
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:36 AM   #7 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptor123 View Post
Jeff we really don't know that ??????

Calderon > TJ
Calderon >Jack
Calderon > Bayless
Calderon > Lowry

Jeff you were wrong with the first 3 heres your chance to get it right on the 4th one lol !
First 3 times? When did i say Bayless was better than Jose, same with TJ Ford. Jarrett Jack imo was here 1.5 seasons and out played Jose for the first year and it wasn't even that close. Jarrett Jack and Jose are roughly in the same league as PG's imo. Even TJ before that devestating injury was outplaying Jose who has at times been inconsistent and injury prone.

IMO the only PG out of those 3 that isn't in his tier is Bayless who's a notch or two below. But Jose, TJ, Jack are all in the same tier imo.

Lowry is better (imo) just based on his aggression, toughness, defense, and yes is better offensively. Now he is exactly what i think this team needs just on defense alone and i believe fits Casey's system a lot better. Calderon is a good PG but for me his style bothers me, mainly his shitty D and his over dribbling and overly safe play and most slower pace. I think we all have preferences on what type of PG we like to watch, i much rather watch Lowry's style and toughness on both ends. Now if Jose comes in and is the backup i'm fine with that and i think if Valanciunas comes off the bench Calderon would be great for him.

Last edited by jeffb; 07-09-2012 at 11:53 AM.
jeffb is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote