Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kevin Love losing patience in Minnesota
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 11:31 AM   #18 (permalink)
LX
effin' ineffable

In the Paint

Representing:

It worked ok for Kobe. And yet he's not nearly the drama queen. This is more evidence of he system that emphasizes a franchise guy on each team isn't sustainable. Guys want to win more than they just want to collect a paycheck. As much as the comments were unnecessary, they were honest and didn't come across so much as do so and so or else. There's no ultimatum that I can see. If there is a root problem underlying this it would seem to be not enough player movement. I mean does spending 10 million on a guy with no knees really inspire a lot of confidence? I agree that he should be able to see the cup as at least half full, but he should also be able to see where the team is definitively improving from year to year and not have to wonder if it all gets blown up.

In any case, I remember when far too any players just took the money and did not really care about the game at the highest level. That was something far more detestable than this poorly expressed concern.

Insider asks if he's even been an AS yet. One thing holding him back has been the losing record.
LX is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote