Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Kevin Love losing patience in Minnesota
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 06:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
jeffb
is praying Ross makes us forget Drummomd so people stop whining

Representing:
T Wolves Kevin Love losing patience in Minnesota

Quote:
. In an interview with Yahoo! Sports, Love urged Minnesota's management to acquire the necessary talent to make the franchise a contender. If the Timberwolves don't start winning this season, Love isn't sure how long he'll want to be a part of Minnesota's future.

"My patience is not high," Love said. "Would yours be, especially when I'm a big proponent of greatness surrounding itself with greatness? All these [Team USA] guys seem to have great players around them.

"It's tough seeing all these guys that are young and older who have all played in the playoffs. When they start talking about that, I have nothing to talk about. If I don’t make the playoffs next year I don’t know what will happen."

Love said he will continue to push Minnesota's management to add more pieces to the roster because T'wolves fans "deserve a better product."

"I don't know if we will blow up the team again, if I'll be moved," Love said. "I don’t know.

"But something has to happen in Minnesota."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ke...s--losing.html
jeffb is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote