Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ilyasova to stay with Bucks?
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 09:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
I think it was pretty good.

As for Ryan Anderson, he's one of my favorite players, him and AD I think will compliment each other very very well IMO. His ability to consistently drain the 3's should open the paint for AD to grab rebounds and get easy put backs. His defense is pretty good - I try to nab him for all of my fantasy leagues cause as a center his versatility is tremendous. I give the Hornets an A+ for that move. I think Gordon is crazy to want to leave that situation, that team is going to be really tough in a couple years if they can gel.
Well, I'll wait and see how it works out before I totally shit it on the deal. I'm just not sure how well Anderson will do when he's not getting primo wide open looks. He looked kinda crappy during the playoffs without Dwight in the lineup. And, although AD may eventually develop into the type of player that utilizes Anderson's shooting, I'm not sure AD will be attracting that type of attention right away.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key