Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Wolstat: Would be a major surprise if James Johnson is back next season
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #17 (permalink)
Chris
representing the Big Land

basketball is life

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSWC View Post
That's what I don't like a out twitter. You don't know if the person is connected or just that the wording is passed off like fact due to the character limit.

I have no idea about the rift, but I read on another message board -so please take that for what it's worth - that Janes Johnson showed up to a practice still drunk. Again…that could be pure fiction, but if it were something along those lines, I could see why Casey and BC may not want him around while trying to create a new culture.

Whether that Rumour was true or not, I like how tight-lipped the organization was about the situation. With JJ, it depends on (whatever he did) that I his actions were a one time thing, or part of a larger disruptive behaviour.
I agree, you have to take what you see on Twitter with a grain of salt. Remember the dude saying Nash had signed with NY a few days ago?
Chris is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote