Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Time for BC to move on. S
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #19 (permalink)
Don Vito
raptor jesus

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fk24 View Post
It's been 7 years here, with very little results. lets face it, he did a very poor job here as a GM, signing guys to bloated contracts, screwing up on draft picks and having star players leave while getting nothing of value in return. and it's about time to move on, before he destroys/wrecks this ship any further. No doubt the Fields deal and losing out on Nash while throwing all our eggs in one basket was humiliating. I think the best thing to do for him is to step down and look elsewhere for other oppurtunities.

I'm not questioning what he did in Phoenix or his track record, I'm just saying it hasn't worked here for him and its time to move on and look at other options which is necessary at this point.
I agree. His vision hasn't worked here for 7 years, he should already be fired in my opinion. He was bending over backwards just to sign a 37 year old point guard... he needs to wake up & stop destroying the franchise for a deal that hasn't even taken place.
Don Vito is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote