Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Hornets waive Rashard Lewis
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
INSIDER
BOOBS

never too old.

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
I disagree. Lewis is an emotional guy and let's be honest, I'd struggle going to the gong show in Washington - listening to Blatche, the dysfunction, players running over coaches. Sometimes people seem to disregard a payer to quickly. For a player with his resume that I barely have to pay, no brainer to me. Jamison is also out of Miamis price range or I would 100% agree with Metallikid - though I do on premise.
So your excuse for him is that he wasn't happy playing for a shit team in Washington? The guy was being paid one of the largest salaries in the league, but somehow isn't playing well because of who he's playing with? If that his excuse then he isn't worth shit. And hes someone I'd never want to see in a raps uni. And if that's the case, what was his excuse in Orlando for sucking? Over his last 3 years hes put up around 9 ppg while shooting about 40%. While getting paid more than 99% of his peers. Again, here's a guy that's getting by on name alone.
INSIDER is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote