Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The OFFICIAL RAPTORS Free-Agency Pursuit Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 05:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
DSWC
only wearing black until something darker comes along

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
I still say that Lowy is still an option, especially after Colangelo stated that teh trades talks would continue through the weekend and going into free agency. I'll guess that Colangelo basically says, look we may have a nother deal with someone. If that doesn't pan out let's talk next week. And if not he'll just go after Dragic and make them overpay for him to keep him.

I think we're hoping to come out of next week with one of Nash, Lowry, Dragic. But that's just a guess.

This could actually make a lot of sense. I was one of the people that was saying that Lowry would NOT be dealt on draft-day, with Dragic not as of yet re-signed. Houston just wouldn't risk going from 2 really good PGs to none, and if they dealt Lowry on draft day, only to have someone massively overpay for Dragic, that could've been a possibility.

I can see a deal being worked out between TO and HOU if the Nash plan falls through.
DSWC is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote