Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - BC's given pretty good grades for draft choices
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
xplode
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

I like what we did w/ our picks...Tross
If either Barns, Lillard and Waiters is there and we didn't pick any of them then it was a bad draft night for us...

I bit surprise that we didn't pick drummond but yeah it’s a high risk and i supposed the front office doesn't want that risk...beside we already have JV coming in. Rivers is good but i really can't see how he will fit on our team with his kind of play...

Seen Acy play before and like him a lot - hard worker and he know his role...ala magloire...but more competitive

I'm hoping we will add nash into this young core and i can see that this is where its gearing up...

BC slip off and said that we have 11 to 23mil and a reporter questions on how we can do that, are we going for amnesty...BC: yes it we want to go up to 23mil...reading between the lines this means that JC will be it because we have a new point guard...no need to keep 2 starting PG...by this we will have 23mil cap...we can then go for another FA...hopefully batum...IMO

btw i like JC but even w/ nash's expected decline i like him more...we however need to look for a future PG maybe on next year’s draft or ben uzoh...
xplode is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote