Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If I were NO I would trade my #1 pick to...
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 01:26 AM   #17 (permalink)
Ataf
On T-Ross Flight 31

Representing:
Send a message via Skype™ to Ataf

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHoliday99 View Post
Obviously it's contingent on Howard. As for projections on AD, I would take a 26 year old D12 100 out of 100 times over him. Gordon is no lock to stay even with AD coming on board. And with a 'hell and a hand basket' franchise in the Nets, tell me why again Howard would sign there?
Yea, but how can you be so sure Davis can't be as good as Howard one day? What I'm trying to say is Anthony Davis' potential is off the roof, he's got so many years to show it. You really can't just ASSUME he wont be as good as howard, you have nothing to go off of... No NBA game played, no years played. Trading him away isn't smart, what if he becomes a Tim Duncan? It'll just come back to bight you in the ass. Gordon would stay if AD brings success, I would think so atleast. No reason to leave if you're winning and got the time to prove you're worth the max, Hornets have Cap space don't they? I'd stick with Gordon and AD going forward as the franchise players. Unless a better player for Gordon appears through free agency/trade.
If somehow the Nets could get a howard through trade this draft (Which they wont obv) Dwill would sign back, atleast he said that's what it would take for him to return. If that happens, Howard will re-sign. They really don't have much to lose at this point imo.
Ataf is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote