Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Lillard worked out for the Raptors again tuesday
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 12:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
Ammo
Jimmy Butler IS The Phantom Menace.

Lackey

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by @BaileysBlitz View Post
I hope they take him if he's available. Best fit,need to take a Point Guard.

I think Toronto and Houston have a secret agreement. The Rockets movements have been very suspicous over the last few days lol. Anyway I believe if Lillard is available the Raptors will draft him. If not but Drummond is still on the board,Houston will trade Lowry & the 16th to Toronto for the #8 (Drummond) and possibly another piece like James Johnson. Not sure who the Raps would then take with the #16 but a SF is the best bet so T.Ross or Moe Harkness (based on projections). I think Houston wanted to jump Phoenix to take Rivers before the Suns did,smart move.
You may be right about a deal, at least that one that is contingent on how the draft goes. Those of us who saw the video of the Raptors war room last draft saw Colangelo seem to tell another GM on the phone that he would take him up on a trade if he did not get his guy, JoVo. Well he got his guy, so we never saw that trade.
Ammo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote