Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - If I were NO I would trade my #1 pick to...
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 04:44 PM   #8 (permalink)
DocHoliday99
is pounding the rock!

Membres supérieurs

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataf View Post
I don't see why you'd trade the no.1 pick for anyone really :s (Exception being Durant Or Lebron)
Davis has potential, and a lot of years ahead of him. You don't throw it away and assume he wont be great. His ceiling is apparently to be better than Howard, not saying he will, but his potential is projected that he'll be great.
Gordon and Davis are young, let them grow together. Go through some experiences together. It makes perfect sense to just keep it going as it is.

Howard is not making it clear where he'll be after his contract is over, even if he's traded. If I was a franchise which isn't named the Nets, I wouldn't even bother gambling or destroying my roster(clearing cap space) for him. Nets have nothing to lose at this point, their franchise is already gone to hell with their stupid Gerald Wallace trade and pursuit of Howard.
Obviously it's contingent on Howard. As for projections on AD, I would take a 26 year old D12 100 out of 100 times over him. Gordon is no lock to stay even with AD coming on board. And with a 'hell and a hand basket' franchise in the Nets, tell me why again Howard would sign there?

Last edited by DocHoliday99; 06-27-2012 at 04:46 PM.
DocHoliday99 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote