Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Street Basketball Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 10:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
ClutchCity
up there

][__ . //-\\ .

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by js12 View Post
Yeah comebacks are amazing. I remember a long time ago, my team was down 15-2. I kid you not, my teammate went Kobe and carried us to a 21-18ish wins. I scored the last 2 buckets though. I usually don't like taking a lot of shots, but I think I am the best closer on my team.
I'm also very unselfish. However, if I feel that my team is struggling to score, I will let it fly. I won't just watch. That doesn't mean I won't pass for a better shot, but I'll be in Kobe mode. Let it fly and hope for the best. Hate when it doesn't work out though.

I think the best comeback my team ever had was when we down 9-0 to this team that had this big man go off. For whatever reason, we didn't double the guy as he scored all 9 points. Then I finally started doubling off of my guy and they start struggling. Me and my cousin close out the game on a 12-1 run and I think we both had 6 points. Didn't miss a shot between the two of us.
ClutchCity is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote