Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Street Basketball Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 10:25 PM   #7 (permalink)
ClutchCity
up there

][__ . //-\\ .

Representing:

A couple days ago I was playing a 3-on-3 game. In the first game I ended up wide open for a 15-footer and when the opposing team didn't close out, one of the guys yelled "don't worry, he can't shoot". I'm not sure what made him think that...I have never played basketball with him before lol. Maybe it's because I'm left handed. Anyways, I missed the shot, but I kept what he said in mind. We were down 9-3 and then I had about 4 or 5 open jumpers that I swished, making sure to yell "I can't shoot though" after every jumper. I love seeing the other team get mad. Our team played great, amazing passes, good teamwork, and we came back to win 11-9. Second game we were down 9-2, and with more teamwork, we were able to comeback and win 12-10 (win by 2). Third game we were up 9-3 and lost lol. Last game was the best though. Down 10-2, we go on a 10-0 nothing to end the game. You should've seen the look on these guys' faces. Hilarious shit. Other than the first game, I didn't really go off, but we played a great team game that made us unguardable.

I swear my teams are the comeback kings. I should start keep track of it lol.
ClutchCity is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote