Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Which source do you trust more?
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 11:53 PM   #18 (permalink)
Dark Knight
Captain of the Jamario Moon fan club.

Born Unready

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJoJo Shabbadu View Post
Did he play for the US? Just because he's a little thin now and doesn't get in the mix as much as he should doesn't mean he's lazy. Nice that you guys think he's a lazy pot head based on his looks. You are being completely ridiculous.

And not starting makes a huge difference. Waiters runs the floor well in the Orange's offense. He see's the floor far less each game that some players and has trouble with his own shot when starting or coming off the bench. And the 2 teams are not far apart like you make this sound. It's Uconn and Syracuse. It's not Duke and Buttf$%^ forest college we are comparing. And I'm and orange fan and hate Uconn fwiw. Btw..Lamb sees the floor more at ends of games and is clutch so that's hardly an argument.

And if I didn't pick Lamb there's 5 other I would probabaly pick before Waiters.

You're reaching. But it will make you look clever I guess one in a hunder times... How's that working out for you anyway?
Waiters sees just about the same average floor time as Scoop. It's not like he wasn't getting playing time. I hate to play the stats game, I really do, but Lamb only scored approximately 5 more points than Waiters (on average) a night than Waiters, while Waiters played nearly 13 less minutes a game than Lamb.

Now, I'm no math major, but I'm willing to bet that if you give Waiters the minutes Lamb got, he could put up the same (if not better) production as Lamb. Starter or not.
Dark Knight is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote