Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ramon Sessions opting out
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 10:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
pzabby
and a 1, and a 2, and a 1,2,3,4!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
Did I miss when Sessions proved something? I don't understand what proven tangible player you're talking about, but it can't be Mr. Can't hold a starting gig.
are you seriously going to knock a pg who didn't exceed while playing beside two of the game's most ball controlling players in lebron and kobe? Lebron is a point forward, hell, he's more of a magic johnson pg than he is a SF. Kobe well, the meme's tell you how often other players have the ball in L.A..

he's quick, can defend, is somewhat young, and has a nice shot. Same with dragic, except dragic has started what, 20 games in his career?

Why do people knock Bargs for only doing well in 13 games, then when coming back from 2 serious injuries not doing as well as he was, but not consider that dragic only performed starting in few games?

Doesn't it sound oddly similar to JB? I know their games aren't the closest, but the amount of starters minutes you've seen both play/impress in is scarily close. Why sign dragic for 6-8 million, when you can have bayless for less?

sessions is more of a proven starter than both of them, hence less of a risk.
pzabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote