Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Charlie Villanueva too fat to play for the dominican republic
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 11:27 AM   #17 (permalink)
MBailey85
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
i wouldn't have called him a garbage player at all. I remember that season pretty well and watched lots (as i actually cared about the team back then LOL), and Charlie showed he was an amazing offensive talent. He came exactly as advertised: Very talented players with motivation issued. Still in terms of raw ability, he was anything but a garbage player, bailey. For a young player, scoring came very naturally to him.
No,I'm calling Mike James garbage lol...I feel he just had a green light because that team was so desperate so he got lucky with his rhythm after shooting so many shots.

I think Charlie V had a good year with Toronto,but was a questionable pick because of the uncertainty of his natural position and our team needs at the time. I remember many people being surprised at that selection.

I also called Charlie V a scrub based on what he is now and especially his laziness since joining the Pistons after them giving him a big contract.

Last edited by MBailey85; 06-13-2012 at 11:34 AM.
MBailey85 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote