Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What options do you like best?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #20 (permalink)
EggsToTheBBQ
useless

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffb View Post
if the question of the post isn't clear enough for you then maybe you should step away from it. Or maybe just shut your cake hole and quit complaining.
I think I have a relevant point. You are simply resorting to abuse because my point of view makes you insecure. (I wonder why the mods didn't catch this one?)

The point is that it's a terrible idea to mortgage the future of the franchise for players of the quality you've listed. None of the guys you listed are A list stars. They're the next tier down - the guys that kill your cap space without adding too many wins.

Frankly, I'm tired of your assumptions. You're impatient and you want change, and you don't care about the long term success of the franchise. The path you describe leads to mediocrity at best. Have patience, and build through the draft. Once the core is succeeding on their own you can attract A list talent and become contenders.
EggsToTheBBQ is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote