Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 01:46 AM   #16 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Wow, some strong comments on here. Father comes in and see's a man molesting his daughter, I don't really think he needs to justify his Judge and jury status, he had a pretty solid bit of evidence, unless of course you wanna use the "she led him on and desewrved it" argument.

It's a crime of passion, and guess what, he certainly will not be sitting in an electric chair. This is such a rare case that you cannot lay any sort of pre-meditation on him. And for the guys sayingit was "alleged", the little girl was already to the hospital for an examination, it wasn't alledged anything from what I read, it was what it was.

Its a sad situation, but I can tell you this, i would never, ever, call this guy out for what happened, and quite frankly, those of you who are, need to think about why? Are you just grasping at shit we all already know and trying to be devils advocates? If the man didn't die, if it was just a beat down, what would you say, the actions were justifyable?

or would you prefer he just let him finish up and then calmly ask him why he did it when he came out? I dunno, I wouldnt mind being the judge on this one. I'm sure the DA won't be working hard to get this guy cooked, and I am also sure that no jury in the South will wanna put this guy away.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote