Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Draft Profile: Dion Waiters
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
rapsmannn
likes the consistency in the colangelo built raptors

Representing:

whats surprising about waiters is he got 12.6 ppg off the bench averaging 24 minutes a game while demar derozan averaged 13.9 ppg at 33 minutes per game

waiters does everything better than demar accept demar jumps higher, waiters is more explosive,

just think everyone was calling demar derozan the franchise before the season started this year

i'm not endorsing drafting waiters but he isn't far off what derozan actually his college year can be argued was far better than derozans and we took him 9th overall in the draft

just because we have derozan doesnt mean anything we could still have both on the roster when the nba season starts,

honestly though i agree with windex about demar, i wouldn't be up and arms if he got dealt on draft day, i would actually be happy to see him go, i just think i guy with only a mid range is not good enough to start on any nba team, not a guy who gets the touches he gets
rapsmannn is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote