Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Fixxxer's questions
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fixxxer
anti-tank

Representing:
Default Fixxxer's questions

So I've been on this forum for a few years...lurking, contributing whatever, but only been a Raptors fan for 3 years. Bosh's last year was the first year I watched and loved it. Can't really explain why...just became a die hard Raps fan

I've amassed a few questions that i've been curious about and never could find the answers to. Maybe some people here can shed some light on them. They are Raptors related so this seems like the best place to post them

1) What was the buzz around the 2006 draft? Did everyone assume Bargs would go #1? Like AD is these days? What was the draft reaction like?

2) What was the reaction when Bosh was selected? Was it expected or did Raps fans want D-Wade?

3) This one isn't from days gone by, but I heard talk that the Spurs offered us Tony Parker during the 2012 draft. Was it for the #5 pick or for JV himself? Anyone know?

4) What was the inspiration behind the uniform change? Like changing the colour scheme from Purple to Red?

I think thats it for now....maybe i'll add more later

Anyone else can add generic Raptors questions too that you've been curious about
Fixxxer is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote